NOVEMBER 29 – DECEMBER 1, 2017
REGISTRATION IS NOW CLOSED. CHECK BACK LATER FOR 2018 INFORMATION.
- Required to be a graduate from the NCAA Women Coaches Academy a minimum of 1 year ago (June 2016, NCAA WCA Class #39 or before).
- Female collegiate coaches (NCAA, NAIA, or two-year college).
- Only 10 coaches will be selected for this hands-on, in-depth class.
- Required to be an Alliance member (or become a member) to be eligible to be considered for the Academy 2.0. Membership must be current by application deadline of Sept 13.
- Not sure if your membership is current? Check your status or learn more about membership options.
- You must be available to attend the entire Academy 2.0, no exceptions (begins at 1:00pm MT on Nov 29; concludes at 1:00pm MT on Dec 1).
- Each selected coach must host a coaches clinic in her community within one year of attending the Academy 2.0.
- Regular tuition fee is $1500. Due to generous donors, we are able to offer a reduced special rate of $1250, which includes hotel, all meals on site, and training materials.
- Each coach is responsible for her travel to and from Denver, including ground transportation to/from the hotel.
- Optional: If you would like to extend your stay to observe the remaining day of the NCAA Women Coaches Academy Class #43, costs will be at your own expense of $250 (includes hotel night and dinner, breakfast, lunch, and snacks).
Cancellation and Refund Policy
All cancellations subject to a 15% non-refundable administration fee. Cancellation requests received more than sixty (60) days prior to the event are eligible for a full refund less administration fee. Cancellation requests received thirty (30) to sixty (60) days prior to the event are eligible for a 50% refund less administration fee. Cancellation requests made within thirty (30) days prior to the event are non-refundable and may not be applied to future event registrations, no exceptions. Cancellation requests must be made in writing. Please contact us with your request.