You asked, we listened. For NCAA Women Coaches Academy graduates only, we have developed the Academy 2.0 to help take your coaching game to the next level. Remember that sense of community, passion, and renewed sense of joy for coaching you experienced at the WCA? We invite you to apply for this unique 3-day mastery learning opportunity which progresses on the skills, strategies, and knowledge gained from your WCA session.
November 28-30, 2018 (applications will be accepted August 2018)
- Required to be a graduate from the NCAA Women Coaches Academy a minimum of 1 year ago (June 2017, NCAA WCA Class #42 or before).
- Female collegiate coaches (NCAA, NAIA, or two-year college).
- Required to be an Alliance member (or become a member) to be eligible to be considered for the Academy 2.0. Membership must be current by application deadline.
- Not sure if your membership is current? Check your status or learn more about membership options.
- You must be available to attend the entire Academy 2.0, no exceptions (begins at 1:00pm MT on Day 1; concludes at 1:00pm MT on Day 3).
- Each selected coach must host a coaches clinic in her community within one year of attending the Academy 2.0.
- Regular tuition fee is $1750. Due to generous donors, we are able to offer a reduced special rate of $1550, which includes hotel, all meals on site, and training materials.
- Each coach is responsible for her travel to and from Denver, including ground transportation to/from the hotel.
2017 FACULTY INCLUDED:
Cancellation and Refund Policy
All cancellations subject to a 15% non-refundable administration fee. Cancellation requests received more than sixty (60) days prior to the event are eligible for a full refund less administration fee. Cancellation requests received thirty (30) to sixty (60) days prior to the event are eligible for a 50% refund less administration fee. Cancellation requests made within thirty (30) days prior to the event are non-refundable and may not be applied to future event registrations, no exceptions. Cancellation requests must be made in writing. Please contact us with your request.