WHY POST YOUR JOB(S) WITH THE ALLIANCE OF WOMEN COACHES?
- Posting a job with the Alliance is easy, effective, and great value for the money!
- Proactively push your job opening out to numerous coaches and administrators at all levels and across all sports and organizations
- Job is posted on the Alliance website and then immediately shared across the Alliance’s social media outlets, including Facebook, Twitter and the NCAA Women Coaches Academy Graduates Facebook pages
- Positions are shared with a 12-member Alliance Coaches Council, who have access to a broad base of fellow coaches and administrators across levels
- Listings are simply navigated and are featured on one page with no site searching or account creation required to post, view or apply
- Capture active and passive job seekers
For $139, we will post your coaching and/or administrative positions for 30 days. The Alliance of Women Coaches welcomes positions in all sports and at all levels: NCAA, NAIA, two-year college, high school, club, youth sports, and sport organizations.
Questions? Contact email@example.com
Note: an account is not required to submit a job posting. Please do not select “Sign-In”